Medical Spa & Aesthetic Clinics located in Norwell, MA
If you’re searching for a skin treatment that delivers multiple benefits at once, a HydraFacial® might be a great solution. The HydraFacial® treatment is a non-invasive treatment that provides instant results for all skin types with no downtime. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. Call the office to schedule an appointment or book online today.
What is a HydraFacial®?
A HydraFacial® is a (30 minute) skin treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously delivering the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. Your Revive skincare professional will choose a specific therapeutic serums and customize the treatment for your unique skin condition or needs.
Some of the common skin issues that a HydraFacial can improve include:
- Clogged pores
- Acne scarring
- Redness from rosacea
- Lines and wrinkles
- General issues with skin texture and tone
One of the reasons HydraFacials® are so popular is the opportunity to achieve improvements in several areas with the same treatment. As compared to addressing numerous skin issues with individual treatments, HydraFacials® offer an outstanding return on your aesthetic investment
What happens during a HydraFacial®?
- Once you are relaxing on the treatment bed, your practitioner removes any makeup or sunscreen from your face. The HydraFacial® treatment wand is equipped with a vortex tip that directs a powered stream of water toward your skin.
- The wand uses a suction feature to immediately clear away the water in addition to the dead skin cells and other debris removed from your skin. This gentle suction effectively cleans your pores without the pinching and potential damage of traditional extractions.
- The wand also delivers a top quality moisturizing serum to your skin. Because the outermost layer of dead skin cells and debris are cleared away, your skin is primed to accept this nourishing serum.
- The process can feel a bit more clinical than a traditional spa facial, but the results are impressive, and the entire process takes less than an hour.
How many HydraFacials do I need to see results?
- Your results depend on the skin issues you are hoping to
- improve. You notice an immediate boost in your skin’s radiance and tone after just one HydraFacial. Your skin also feels softer and properly hydrated.
- If you are hoping to improve issues like acne or hyperpigmentation, you may need a series of HydraFacials® to achieve optimal results. During your initial consultation, your practitioner discusses your treatment plan and explains what to expect.
- Be sure to ask about how to extend and enhance your HydraFacial® results on your own. Embracing a solid skin routine using high quality products can help you make the most of your treatments and give your skin the nourishment needed between professional treatments.
- When you’re ready to get started, call the office to schedule a HydraFacial®. Online booking is also an option and takes very little time to complete